My strength is in character creation. I have a natural ear for accents and love working out new ones. My voice is dynamic; able to go from low to high, smooth to gravelly, relaxed to energetic.
Voice Actor | Writer | Actor
Character Singing Demo
My natural voice is medium pitched with an Southern English accent that naturally leans to International/Trans-Atlantic. I come from a Performing Arts background and I’ve experimented a lot with the dynamics of my voice.
I have an extended tenor range singing voice, some classical training and experience singing in bands of different genres.
I have my own professional recording studio in Bristol, or I can travel to a studio of your choice.
I can also provide you with dry audio or edit, de-breath and master it.
Like the sound of that? Tell me about your project, and I can do a custom sample so you can start hearing the voice you need. I try to make my jobs fun, engaging and of the highest quality.
Get in touch! Let’s make something great together.
- I’m narrating and producing my first ever audiobook! The Grasslands, by Kenneth Tam. Published by Iceburgh Publishing. Coming Nov/Dec 2017!
- I did the voice of Hoburne Holiday’s Sammy the Seahorse mascot for The Show Shop. Kid’s live entertainment = energy levels through the roof.
- I did a number of character voices for Seeing the Sound; an auditory adventure series for visually impaired children.
- I recorded a wacky little cinema ad for Kerry Dairy’s Yollies, in conjunction with Emoji Movie, over at Sandstorm Media.
- Local company Skylark Media got me doing a couple of social media explainers.
- I play a couple of characters in Bristol radioplay producers Red Thread’s upcoming The Silent Majority.
Get in touch
For rates, availability and just to shoot some ideas my way, please get in touch. I’ll respond as soon as possible.