My strength is in character creation. I have a natural ear for accents and love working out new ones. My voice is dynamic; able to go from low to high, smooth to gravelly, relaxed to energetic.
Voice Actor | Writer | Actor
Character Singing Demo
My natural voice is medium pitched with an RP English accent that naturally leans to International/Trans-Atlantic.
I have an extended tenor range singing voice, some classical training and experience singing in bands of different genres.
I have my own professional recording studio in Bristol, or I can travel to a studio of your choice.
I can also provide you with dry audio or edit, de-breath and master it.
Sounds easy, right? It is. So let’s make great work together – get in touch!
hello (at) andrew-dennis.com
- I’m narrating and producing my first ever audiobook! The Grasslands, by Kenneth Tam. Published by Iceburgh Publishing. Coming Nov/Dec 2017!
- I did the voice of Hoburne Holiday’s Sammy the Seahorse mascot for The Show Shop. Kid’s live entertainment = energy levels through the roof.
- I did a number of character voices for Seeing the Sound; an auditory adventure series for visually impaired children.
- I recorded a wacky little cinema ad for Kerry Dairy’s Yollies, in conjunction with Emoji Movie, over at Sandstorm Media.
- Local company Skylark Media got me doing a couple of social media explainers.
- I play a couple of characters in Bristol radioplay producers Red Thread’s upcoming The Silent Majority.
Working with Andrew is always brilliant, because he understands what you're trying to do in an instant and delivers it with a load of lovely surprises on top. Makes life simple, amazing and exciting at the same time.
Having used Andrew's talents on various projects, his range of voices has always worked well whether it be corporate, character or promo work. Always delivering a selection of voices, at short notice and within budget – I always consider Andrew while planning new projects.
While creating the character of Gianni, it became clear that his voice would demand a talent able to deliver the perfect balance of humor, contempt, and ironic sympathy. We wanted a character you loved to hate, and Andrew delivered in spades. We couldn't be happier with the result, and his delivery helped flavor the world of Dust: An Elysian Tail.
Get in touch
For rates, availability and just to shoot some ideas my way, please get in touch. I’ll respond as soon as possible.